We offer tailored courses and webinars in the areas of reliability, materials and adhesive interconnections. All our team members have experience in lecturing and we can offer courses in a wide range of areas. Check our current webinars here!
– We will tailor the courses according to your specific needs.
– Courses can be organized at your premises
– Examples from real industrial and research projects and applications are given throughout the courses
We have expertise from several areas of electronics and reliability studies including
– Materials, their selection, use and reliability issues in electrical engineering
– Reliability test design, reliability models, failure analysis
– Adhesive interconnections and electronics miniaturization
Please see the leaflet for our education services
To learn more about the courses we can offer, please contact:
Laura Frisk, Mobile: +358 50 597 9667, email email@example.com
Examples of our courses:
This course approaches reliability engineering techniques from practical point of view at the same time giving theoretical background for reliability analysis. It covers the main stresses causing reliability problems, accelerated test methods and standards, root cause analysis and failure mechanisms, statistical analysis of data and reliability models.
The course deals with principles of materials science and properties of the major material groups. The questions such as why materials behave as they do and how different material groups differ from each other are discussed. The materials typically used in electronics and electrical engineering applications as well as failure mechanisms and characterization techniques are also discussed.
This course gives a concise overview of polymer materials and their behavior, especially considering the effect of polymer materials on the reliability of a product, accelerated reliability testing methods and reliability analysis.
These courses can also be held at your company premises!